- Tour Itinerary
- Similar Tours
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Singapore in Hotel Aqueen Lavender
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Half day panoramic city drive of Singapore on SIC basis.
- Night safari with transfer
- Sentosa Island tour (CC, WOT, TUSSADE & Marvel 4D)
- Universal studio tickets with transfer (pick up from hotel 09:00 Hrs and pick up from universal studio @ 19:00 Hrs)
- Return Airport Transfer on SIC
- Singapore Tourist Visa
- All taxes
- Surcharge (if Applicable)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
Flight Details ( Not Included , Approx. Rs.17000/ pp)
Useful Tips Before Booking
- Private Transfers doesn’t imply that the Vehicle is on Disposal. The vehicle will only pick you and drop you at the attraction at specified timings. Maximum waiting time in private tours/transfers is 30 minutes from the time of pickup. If you are not found at the pickup point within time, it will be considered a No Show.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. You are requested to be at the place of pick up / hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Sometime you may have to wait for a period of about 30-45 minutes depending upon traffic, location of the hotel on the route and picking up of other guests.
- The pickup timings for shared (SIC) transfers are subject to change (prepone or postpone) based on your hotel location and the route of the pickup vehicle. Any change will be intimated by message on Telegram app.
- Maximum waiting time in shared (SIC) pickups is 5 minutes. The guide/driver will look for you in the lobby, concierge area or call the hotel room. If no answer is received from room, the guide/driver will leave after waiting for 5 minutes and it will be considered a No Show.
- For pickup and drop to residential area, pickup can only be done in private vehicle and there will be extra surcharge applicable payable directly at the time of pickup.
- For any change in pickup timing of private tours/transfers, request has to be made at least 24 hours in advance in the Telegram app. Any request for last minute changes would not be considered.
- Please note City Tour and Half Day Sentosa tour happen on the same day. In case Sentosa has to be on a separate day, then please opt for Full Day Sentosa tour.
- You will need to be ready on time mentioned in the itinerary when the pickup of tour starts. Drivers may not wait if there is any delay.
- Standard check-in time in Singapore is 2 pm and some hotel may have check-in time of 3 pm as well. You may need to wait if you reach early as early check-in is not guaranteed.
- There are no guides provided during sightseeing tours. You will be only dropped and picked up and you will need to explore attractions on your own.
- Room sizes in 3 Star and some 4 Star Hotels in Singapore are small Boss Hotel (150 sqft), V Hotel Lavender (150 sq ft), J8 Hotel (150 sq ft), Ibis Novena (190 sq ft), Parc Sovereign Tyrwhytt (200 sq ft) and Aqueen Lavender (130 sq ft). Upgrade to good 4 star hotels to get larger rooms.
- All tours and transfers are on SIC (Seat in Coach basis) unless converted to Private. Tours may include multiple pickup points (4-5 hotels) for other passengers.
- Day 1 - Arrival Singapore -Night Safari (Duration 4:30 Hrs from 18:00 Hrs to 10:30 Hrs)
- Day 2 - Singapore City Tour /Afternoon Sentosa Island tour (Duration 11 Hrs from 10:00 Hrs - 21:00 Hrs)
- Day 3 - Universal studio Tour (Duration 10 Hrs from 09:00 Hrs - 19:00 Hrs)
- Day 4 - Departure
NIGHT SAFARI: (1800 Hours - 2130 Hours)
As dusk falls, take an after-hours look at over 2,500 nocturnal animals starting their nightly rituals at the Singapore Zoo Night Safari. Come close as they frolic, graze and hunt. Embark on an exciting tram ride that takes you through 7 geographical regions.or opt for a walking trail for an even deeper journey into the park. Don't miss the interactive Creatures of the Night Show, where you can learn more about the natural abilities of fascinating nocturnal animals.
- Visit the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park with a memorable trip to Singapore Night Safari.
- Meet the fascinating animals of the safari’s 6 geographical zones on an exciting tram adventure with an expert guide
- Enjoy a closer encounter with the wildlife at the safari’s 4 walking trails: Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge, and Wallaby
- See impressive otters, civets, and other animals show off their talents during the famous Creatures of the Night show
Tour Highlight : -